Terms and conditions
A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH operates this online shop for commercial purposes. A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH offers products to customers on these websites, mainly ink and toner, for purchase over the Internet.
The following terms and conditions are written in English and can be loaded by the customer into his main memory. If desired, they can be requested in written form by calling
+49 (0) 2841 - 94993 - 0. The summonable address of A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH and the authorized representative of A.D.R. Distribution GmbH can in particular be taken from the invoice.
Deviations from these conditions of sale, in particular the validity of the buyer's purchase regulations, require our express written approval. Our Offers are subject to change
without notice. Orders are only binding for us if we confirm them or comply with them by sending the goods.
The contractual relationship is subject exclusively to German law, in particular, the German Civil Code and the German Commercial Code.
Exclusively our terms of delivery and payment, with which our customer declares his agreement when placing the order, are valid, and this also applies to future transactions, even
if no express reference is made to them, but they have been received by the purchaser in the case of an order confirmed by us. If the order deviates from our terms and conditions of
delivery and payment, only our terms and conditions of delivery and payment shall apply, even if we do not object. Deviations only apply if they have been expressly acknowledged by
us in writing.
§ 1 Choice of products
- The customer can select and order products in this online shop.
- The customer can click on the products he/she wants on the website. These are collected in a virtual shopping cart and the customer receives at the end of his purchase a compilation of the products at the total final price including VAT.
- Before sending the order, A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH enables the customer to check the order for accuracy of content, especially price and quantity, and to correct it if necessary.
§ 2 Process
- The list prices at the time of the order apply, as they were displayed on the Internet pages.
- The prices are quoted from the registered office of A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH including value-added tax but excluding costs for packaging and shipping.
§ 3 Conclusion of contract
- The offers of A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH on the website are subject to change. Thus A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH is not obliged to perform in case of unavailability. However, a conclusion of a contract and thus a contractual
commitment regarding the individual services shall be concluded if A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH has confirmed the customer's order in text form.
- A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH is entitled to deliver goods equivalent in quality and price if the ordered goods are not available and the customer has declared his consent to this procedure in the order form.
§ 4 Execution of contract
- Order processing
A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH will process orders within 24 hours and inform the customer whether the desired products are available.
If the ordered products are available, A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH will ship them within one working day after receipt of the order.
- Shipping cost
The shipping costs can be taken from the online shop and are displayed again in the shopping cart before sending the order.
- Changes, extensions, limitations of the order
A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH will respond at short notice to customer inquiries in connection with orders already placed regarding changes, extensions and/or limitations of the product scope. Insofar as the customer
requests a product change, extension and/or limitation up to 5 working days before the planned delivery, A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH will take this into account if possible.
§ 5 Service hotline
A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH provides a hotline for questions of the customer in connection with the products. This hotline is available to the customer five days a week (Monday to Friday),
during normal business hours (8 am - 5 pm).
§ 6 Terms of payment
- A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH issues an invoice to the customer for the ordered goods, which is handed over to the customer upon delivery of the goods. A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH delivers against cash on delivery,
direct debit or invoice at its discretion. In the case of delivery against the invoice, all invoice amounts are to be paid no later than 7 days after receipt of the invoice.
If the buyer has any due payment obligations towards us, all existing claims shall become due immediately. In the event of nonpayment, A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH is entitled, subject to the reservation of asserting
further damages, to charge interest in the amount of the usual bank debit interest, but at least eight percentage points above the base interest rate of the European Central Bank.
§ 7 Retention of ownership
The goods sold remain our property until full payment of our claims arising from the business relationship with the buyer. We are entitled to assign the claims from our business relations. The buyer is
authorized to dispose of the sold goods in the ordinary course of business.
The purchaser hereby assigns to us all claims against third parties arising from the resale of the goods as security. He is authorized to collect these for our account until revocation or suspension of his
payments to us. He is not authorized to make other dispositions, in particular to transfer ownership by way of security or pledge.
If the value of the securities exceeds our claims by more than twenty percent, we will release securities of our choice at the request of the buyer.
§ 8 Warranty and liability
- The customer shall notify A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH of any defects in the product and shall also send the product at the expense of A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH. The warranty of the provider is based on §§ 433 ff. BGB.
In business transactions, the warranty is limited to 6 months and A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH is entitled to repair the product or provide a replacement free of charge at its discretion.
- A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH shall be liable for the full amount of damages in the event of gross negligence on the part of its organs and executive employees, on the merits of the case for any culpable breach of
material contractual obligations, outside of such obligations, also for gross negligence of simple vicarious agents, unless the A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH can be held liable under the last two groups of cases, the
amount of compensation for the typical foreseeable damage. A contributory negligence of the customer shall be credited to this. Liability for intent, guarantee, fraudulent intent and personal injury as
well as under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
§ 9 Force majeure
- If A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH is unable to provide the performance owed due to force majeure (in particular war, natural disasters), it shall be released from its performance obligations for the duration of the hindrance.
- If A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH is unable to execute the order or deliver the goods for more than one month due to force majeure, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
§ 10 Data protection
A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH will observe all data protection requirements, in particular the provisions of the Teleservices Data Protection Act. persons or Companies whose data A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH has stored have
the right to free information, correction and blocking of your stored data at any time. Please simply send your request by mail or fax to the address given in the imprint. We use technical and organisational
security measures, to protect your data administered by us against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons to protect.
§ 11 Final clauses
- Contract language is German.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes void, the remaining provisions shall remain effective. A.D.R. Vertriebs GmbH and the customer shall replace the void provision by a valid
provision that comes closest to the economic intent of the contracting parties.
§ 12 Place of jurisdiction and performance
The obligations arising from the business relationship concluded with the user are to be fulfilled at the user's place of business in Moers. Moers shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction
for all present and future claims, including claims based on bills of exchange and cheques, arising from the business relationship. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively,
excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.